Kidzone Christmas Video
This year your child will still be able to dress up as one of the nativity characters! We also have some lines for different age groups to read or recite, and we would be grateful if you could record your child and send us the video!
Deadline: 1 December, 2020.
Please click here for more instructions.
- Kidzone classes for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 have resumed.
- No Creche until further notice.
- 2016 + 2017 groups will have Zoom classes until further notice.
- As per current regulations, we are only allowed to operate at 50% classroom capacity. If classroom capacity is reached, children will need to join their parents in the overflow area where children’s packs will be available. We did not get classroom capacity last Sunday, so we hope to see more children this coming Sunday.
Face 2 Face photo appeal
Thank you to all the parents who have already sent us a photo of your child/ren. For those who have not yet done so, please read below.
We need your help! It’s hard to recognise and get to know each other behind our masks! Having a photo of your child will help resolve this issue!
You can send your photo to us in two ways.
What we will need:
- 1 x Portrait photo
- with your child’s name and surname
- and the year they were born in
- and what service time they normally attend
We really appreciate your kind help with this!
What the children will be learning
3+4’s: Will learn that God loves us and calls us by name, looking at Genesis 15:5; 17:1-7, 15-16.
5+6’s: Will learn that friends help each other, looking at Mark 2:1-12.
7-8’s: Will learn that God’s rules teach us how to live His way, looking at Exodus 19:1-20:21.
9-10’s: Will learn that an idol is anything more important to us than God, looking at Exodus 19:16-25; 20:22-23; 32:1-35.
A friend loves at all time. Proverbs 17:17
Let’s pray God will help us as parents be good role models to our parents and teach them how to be a friend who loves even when it’s hard.
See you on Sunday.