1. What snacks do you provide?
We provide biscuits
2. Do you provide lunch?
Yes, a lunch menu will be sent out to participants closer to the start of camp.
3. Can my child still join if they can’t join all the sessions and all the days?
This is not advised so please contact us to discuss further.
4. What happens if a day is cancelled due to Typhoon or Rainstorm?
Unfortunately, we are not in the position to have a makeup day if we must cancel due to adverse weather.
No refunds will be given.
5. Does my child need a water bottle?
Yes, please send your child to camp with their own water bottle.
6. If my child is born in 2013/2014 and very mature can they join?
This camp is specifically designed for the 2007 – 2012 year old’s only. Considering children’s physical, emotional, cognitive and spiritual development and abilities, this is not a suitable camp for younger children but perfect for the 2007 – 2012 year old’s. Next year the 2013’s will be ready!
7. Does my child need to be fluent in speaking and understanding English?
8. If I attend the lunch after the performance on Friday, do I need to pay for the lunch?
Donations are welcome