30 September, 2020
Resumption of Sunday services
We’re pleased to announce that Sunday services will resume on 11 October at St Andrew’s and will be held at the regular times. All other onsite activities continue to be suspended until further notice. This includes our Children’s Ministry, Youth Ministry, group meetings and courses.
In accordance with the social distancing and health requirements communicated by the government authorities and instructions received from the HKSKH (Anglican Province), please note the following:
- Face masks must be worn.
- Please sanitize your hands and have your temperature checked upon arrival.
- Attendance at all our services will be limited to 50% of seating capacity.
- No eating or drinking is permitted.
- Please refrain from attending our services if you (or a household member) feel unwell or if you (or a household member) have travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
- Our children and youth ministries will continue online until further notice. Please visit our ‘What’s On’ page for details.
- Our groups and courses will continue online until further notice.
Our 11.30am English-speaking service will be livestreamed and can be viewed on our YouTube channel.
Please stay connected with church communications as we update you with our community news and how we can support one another.