WHAT TO EXPECT
Whether you’ve never been to a church before, or you’ve attended a church your whole life, you’re very welcome at St Andrew’s. Sometimes visiting somewhere new can be a bit daunting, so we’d like to help you learn more about what happens when you visit us on Sundays.
Our services happen in two different locations at 138 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui. All our services include times of musical worship, corporate prayer, and in-depth bible teaching. After the service you can enjoy refreshments, quality coffee, and good conversations.
We’d love to be able to meet you personally and say ‘hello’. Don’t leave without coming to the Hub (this is in the North Entrance Lobby in the St Andrew’s Life Centre). It’d be great to find out more about your story and to answer any of your questions about church.
Our Sunday services meet in two different venues at 138 Nathan Road: the St Andrew’s Church building located on the hill above Nathan Rd, and the St Andrew’s Life Centre Auditorium located at street level.
8:30am in the St Andrew’s Church building
- We have the Lord’s Supper every Sunday.
- The liturgy is based on the Book of Common Prayer with a blend of traditional hymns and worship songs.
- It is a quieter church service, about an hour long.
9:30 & 11:30am in the St Andrew’s Life Centre auditorium
- Baby room available in the main auditorium
- Crèche (ages 0-3) in the lower floor of the Life Centre (Click here for more Crèche information)
- Kidzone (ages 3-10) in the lower floor of the Life Centre (Click here for more Kidzone information)
- Youth (ages 11-18) in YouthWorX, on the 1/F of the St Andrew’s Christian Centre (Click here for more Youth information)
11:30am Putonghua (Mandarin) service in the St Andrew’s Church building
- For more information about our Putonghua ministry, click here.
5pm in the St Andrew’s Life Centre auditorium
Typhoon and Rainstorm Warning
When a Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or higher is hoisted, or a Black Rainstorm Warning is in effect two hours before any church activity (e.g. church services, Growth Groups) that activity will be cancelled.