Resumption of Sunday services
We are excited to announce that our church services will resume on Sunday 7 June at their regular times, in accordance with the guidelines communicated by the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui (Anglican Province).
To help minimize the risk of infection, we will exercise the following precautions at our services:
- Please wear a mask and sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- Arrive early to have your temperature checked and follow the instructions of our welcomers and staff as they direct you to your seats.
- Overflow will be set up in the lower floor amphitheatre for the mid and late morning services to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Enter the auditorium through the south lobby and exit through the north lobby.
- Be assured that high-touch surfaces are regularly cleaned, and the venue will be disinfected after each service.
- Refrain from attending church if you feel unwell, have travelled in the past 14 days or are required to be quarantined, have a household member who suffers from fever or other respiratory symptoms and co-live with anyone who is required to be quarantined at home.
Other church activities, such as Kidzone, Youth, Silverzone and Growth Groups, are still suspended until further notice. We warmly encourage our church members to attend our Sunday services. We will provide a streaming option on our YouTube channel for those who cannot attend.
Apart from our Sunday services, the church grounds remain close to the public during the period when the Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation is in operation.
Please stay in touch with our communications as we keep you updated with community news.